VCI and White Butcher Paper Rolls
Use Volatile Corrosion Inhibiting (VCI) paper to cover or wrap metal parts or surfaces.
- Chemically treated paper continuously vaporizes creating an environment that blocks out rust, corrosion and oxidation.
- One square foot of VCI Paper for every one cubic foot of packaging area is recommended.
- Completely wrap for maximum protection.
White Butcher Paper
We suggest the following uses:
- The tear resistance and superior bursting strength of this paper make it ideal for use as a meat, fish and poultry wrap. It is also used to protect sandwiches, both hot and cold, and as a light wrapping paper.
- It is the perfect choice for wrapping foods due to its ability to resist grease, moisture and meat juices. Many restaurants use White Butcher paper as table covers.
- White Butcher is also used as a wrapping material in pharmaceutical applications.
- The material is FDA approved for direct food contact.