Curbside Pickup Hours
Our Green Intiative
What environmental initiatives are you striving for?
• Here at A&M, we are very conscious about the environment. Many of our products are environmentally-friendly, biodegradable, and made from recycled materials. In our office, we have taken part by installing energy efficient lighting, water saving faucets, etc. We carefully plan our truck routes for greatest fuel efficiency and least time on the road.
What are the advantages Pulp Wine Shippers have over other wine shipping methods?
• Our Pulp Wine Shippers are made from 99% recycled material. And since they are made using wood pulp, they are biodegradable!
Are Styrofoam Cooler Boxes environmentally friendly?
• Yes, they are environmentally friendly. They are made using Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS). EPS is a valuable resource that can be remanufactured back into recycled content foam packaging or made into an amazing array of durable polystyrene products, from office supplies to video cassette cartridges, and no ozone depleting CFC’s have ever been used to manufacture our EPS foam packaging.
A&M Tape & Packaging stays on top of the Green movement!
• We always find new ways to improve our work ethic, while keeping in mind who we are and where we live. Even with high consumer demand, we keep the eco-friendly train of thought in motion.
Changes we’ve already made:
• Energy Efficient Lighting-For the past 2 years we have been replacing all our inefficient Metal Hallide lamps in our warehouse with energy saving LED lamps.
• Water Saving Faucets & Fixtures
• We use Eco-Friendly Janitorial Products in our facility. Contact us on for help in creating a green environment in your facility.
Please email me with your comments or suggestions: David@MrBoxOnline.com