MrBoxonline.com Has the Largest Variety of Pre-Packed Foam Coolers with 25 Sizes to Choose From.
Our temperature controlled containers are perfect for shipping lab samples, vaccines, biopsy materials, liquids, and culture packs. Adding our gel packs provides optimum protection for items that need to be chilled during transit.
Our 1-1/2" wall coolers will provide at least 48 hours of chill time during transit when used with our gel pack, dry ice, moisture guards or foam bricks.
If you plan on using our gel packs, please leave enough room inside the container for the additional space required for the packs. It's best to order one size larger to ensure desired temperature control.
- Thicker the wall = Longer chill time: Most of our coolers have a 1-1/2" wall coolers which will provide at least 48 hours of chill time during transit when used with our gel packs, moisture guards or cold bricks.
- Meets the standard: Density of our foam is 1.20 PCF
- No minimum to purchase: We build the cooler, so you can order what you need. 1 cooler or maybe, 1000?
- Your budget comes first: Buy what you need.
- It's a matter of convenience: All of coolers come pre-packed inside a strong shipping box.
- Sturdy and verified: All of our coolers meet stringent manufacturing standards in the EPS foam industry. You can be assured that your product will not fail because our cooler didn't meet the standards set by USPS/UPS/FedEx ground.
- We ship everywhere: Yeap. We ship nationwide, right to your doorstep, laboratory or loading dock. Inquire about special freight quotes for large shipments.
Please read carefully about shipping.
If you are buying foam coolers in bulk - you need to have the freight re-quoted through our traffic department.
Please call David Perlman at 800-231-8806 X101 or email: David@MrBoxOnline.com for a rate through our national truck carriers.
You will get a response within 24 hours. When buying in bulk, our foam coolers are stretch wrapped to a pallet.
Please let us know if delivery will be to a residence or a commercially zoned business. Please include your city, state and zip code.
Need help configuring your foam cooler? Click on this PDF for more info:
Foam Cooler Sizing MrBoxOnline.pdf (745.58 Kb)