Our packing 'peanuts' are still the least expensive to fill spaces in your box. Here's some useful information from the The Plastic Loosefill council:
- Plastic loose fill can be reused.
- Over 30% of all EPS loose fill is reused.
- The minimum recycled content in EPS loose fill is 25%.
- Post-consumer recycled-content EPS loose fill is sold throughout the United States.
- There are over 1,500 collection sites for EPS loose fill in the US.
- Collection centers report that 50% of their loose fill needs are met with reusable loose fill donated by consumers.
- EPS loose fill is non-toxic, inert and made without chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).
- EPS loose fill is less than 1/4 of 1% of landfill volume.
- EPS loose fill is over 99.6% air.
- It takes 40% to 50% less energy to make EPS loose fill than to make a comparable amount of paper packaging.
- Atmospheric emissions from the production of polystyrene are only 1/2 to 1/3 of those from the production of a comparable amount of paper.
Waste water volume from polystyrene production is 1/3 of that resulting from producing a comparable amount of paper
Need to get rid of your peanuts?
he Peanut Hotline is America's most successful packaging reuse program. Consumers call the Hotline, 800-828-221 or 800-828-2214, for the nearest location that accepts plastic loose fill, or packing peanuts, for reuse.
Watch a demonstration of this product:Video
Call 954-572-2500 for availability or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to request a notification when back in stock
Items Selected for You
1/8x550 Slit 36
3M Scotch Vinyl
20 Pound Grocery
Xtra Heavy Duty
3/16x300 4 rolls
of 12 roll Perf
12 Small Bubble
15 40 pound
8x15 Plastic Bag
Bag 4 Mil
White Self Seal
1 Circle Made In
- 18x14x14 Box
Ice Bags 8
12x9x4 Kraft Die
Cut Mailer Boxes