Glue Dots are pressure-sensitive patterns of adhesive:
- Bonds instantly
- Faster and safer than hot glues
- Cleaner than liquid adhesives
- Leaves no sticky residue like double-sided tapes
- FDA approved for direct food contact
Facts about Glue Dots:
- Glue Dots are produced using a variety of synthetic, rubber-based adhesives. To give these adhesives their removable capabilities, varying degrees of oils are used. In most cases these oils will not discolor surfaces. However, the effects of the oils vary based on the absorption properties of the substrate.
- As the strength level increases, the concentration of oils decreases. We recommend thoroughly testing the adhesive on given substrates where discoloration is a concern.
- To speed up testing times, we suggest applying dots to the substrates and heating them up to 150 degrees for three days to simulate results at room temperature after six months.