Curbside Pickup Hours
Frequently Asked Questions 2023
Can we pick up our order?
• Absolutely! Our curbside pick up hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am -11:45 AM and 12:30 PM -3:30 PM. Minimum order for in-person pick up is $100.00. There is a minimum order of $150.00 for on-line orders through MrBoxOnline.com
Can you drop ship to another location?
• Yes, we will drop ship anywhere in the USA. Please provide us with an accurate shipping address, including a contact name.
Will you use my UPS or FedEx account numbers?
• Yes, upon verification, we will use your either UPS/FedEx Ground account. We will not ship Overnight using your account number. You agree to reimburse us for incorrect shipping information. Additional charges for packaging will be accessed after you place your order. All items shipped via UPS/FedEx must be encased in a cardboard shipping box. We will contact you will the the final charges before shipping.
Do you offer large volume quotes?
• Yes, call 954-572-2500 or 1-800-231-8806, ext 401 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Besides our large volume of stock cardboard boxes, we are exceptionally competitive in custom box sizes with custom printing.
Why is some items shipped actual weight versus the dimensional weight?
• Both UPS and FedEx Ground utilize a pricing structure when using the dimensional of the package. As general rule they will multiply the length x width x depth to achieve a starting point to apply the divisor. Your divisor is issued by the ground carriers and may differ from our established rate. Many of our foam coolers fall under the dimensional weight program.
Do I have to pay sales tax on my shipments?
• Florida State law requires that A&M Tape & Packaging/MrBoxOnline have a properly executed tax exemption certificate from all customers who claim sales tax exemption in the State of Florida.
• If you are a Florida business and would like to apply for a certificate please visit the Florida Department of Revenue website:
What forms of payment do you accept?
• We accept the following cards:
• We also accept payment in the following forms:
I’ve heard you carry many different types of tape. Is there more than just regular box sealing tape?
There are actually many different types of tape. Clear or Tan Box Sealing tape, Reinforced Gummed Tapes, Filament Tape, Flatback Tape, Duct Tapes, Antistatic Tape, Specialty Tapes, and the list goes on. They are available in different widths and thicknesses to fit your needs.
Do you offer Free Shipping?
Where are you located?
Our main distribution center is in Sunrise, Florida.
5201 Nob Hill Road
Sunrise, FL USA 33351
We think green!
What environmental initiatives are you striving for?
• Here at A&M, we are very conscious about the environment. Many of our products are environmentally-friendly, biodegradable, and made from recycled materials. In our office, we have taken part by installing energy efficient lighting, water saving faucets, etc. We carefully plan our truck routes for greatest fuel efficiency and least time on the road.
What are the advantages do Pulp Wine Shippers have over other wine shipping methods?
• Our Pulp Wine Shippers are made from 99% recycled material. And since they are made using wood pulp, they are biodegradable!
Are Styrofoam Cooler Boxes environmentally friendly?
• Yes, they are environmentally friendly. They are made using Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS). EPS is a valuable resource that can be remanufactured back into recycled content foam packaging or made into an amazing array of durable polystyrene products, from office supplies to videocassette cartridges. And no ozone depleting CFC’s have ever been used to manufacture our EPS foam packaging. If you would like to recycle our foam coolers, here's a link for more information:
We hope that we've answered your questions, but we would love to hear from you. Please contact via email: email@example.com or call our office 954-572-2500