Pulp Wine Shippers
Shipping wine with our pulp wine shippers has never been easier. No need to buy by the case, but what you need!
• Developed with input from vineyard and wine shop managers, this innovative design dramatically reduces storage space and offers versatility, recyclability, performance and economy. After all, you're in the business to inventory a variety of wine, not shippers.
• High performance molded pulp wine shippers, designed to accept most standard 750 ml bottles, repeatedly meet UPS, FedEx, ISTA Project 3A and ASTM 4169D test requirements.
• The innovative nesting design reduces in-bound freight costs and storage space requirements by up to two-thirds versus traditional expanded polystyrene wine shippers and without the hand setup time and repetitive motion issues associated with most corrugated shippers.
• Made with 99% recycled fiber, the Vintner's Choice line of wine shippers allows your company to promote an environmentally sensitive image.
• Has been approved by UPS and FedEx
• All of our strong cardboard boxes are printed with a special alcoholic beverage certificate required by UPS and FedEX.
• All trays and cardboard boxes are proudly Made in the USA
Environmental Compliance Certificates - so you can feel confident that our products meet world-wide environmental standards.
All of our molded pulp wine shippers meet the SCS Certification for minimum 99% Recycled Post-Consumer Content.