Thermopod Insulated Mailers
Our ThermoPod is a "green," temperature-control, mailer that is biodegradable. The outer surface of the ThermoPod mailer consists of a biodegradable film that is also waterproof. The inner surface of the ThermoPod mailer is a biodegradable film (substrate) that is permeable.
As alternative to our foam coolers, Thermopod insulated mailers are compact and easy to ship. Here are the features of this 'Green' mailer.
- Ultra-Insulating – thick soft cushioning recycled textile fibers are encapsulated between layers of protective poly film.
- Biodegradable –Biodegradable as per ASTM 5511; ASTM 5D209-91; & ASTM D5338.98
- Permeable inner liner – accidental spill protection by allowing liquids to pass through to the special absorbing fibers in the insulated padding
- Antimicrobial additive – extra cross-contamination protection that is programmed to expire after a desired length of time to allow for complete bio-degradation in landfills.
- Sustainability – earth-friendly, biodegradable poly films and insulating fibers are completely recyclable or biodegradable.
Amazing feature: Sandwiched between the inner biodegradable film (substrate), and sealed on all sides, is a proprietary, biodegradable, pad made from re-cycled, purified, ground-up (flocked) textiles, to which super-absorbent powders (for the absorption of spills), and antimicrobial powders (for the prevention of contamination in case of rupture for such products as blood or vaccines, etc.) have been added during manufacture.