Styrofoam Cooler Boxes
#1 Cold Chain Foam Cooler supplier for over 39 years!
26 Foam Cooler size in-stock for immediate shipment
Whether you are shipping food products, sensitive film, lab specimens, or medical products, MrBoxOnline has the perfect solution for your temperature-sensitive shipping and handling needs.
- Thicker the wall=Longer chill time: Most of our coolers have a 1-1/2" wall coolers which will provide at least 48 hours of chill time during transit when used with our gel packs, moisture guards or cold bricks.
- Meets the standard: Density of our foam is 1.20 PCF
- No minimum to purchases: We build the cooler, so you can order what you need. 1 cooler or maybe, 1000?
- Your budget comes first: Buy what you need
- It's a matter of convenience: All of coolers come pre-packed inside a strong shipping box. The box is included in the price of the cooler. Use it as your outside shipping container.
- Sturdy and verified: All of our coolers meet stringent manufacturing standards in the EPS foam industry. You can be assured that your product will not fail because our cooler didn't meet the standards set by USPS/UPS/FedEx ground.
- We ship everywhere: Yeap. We ship nationwide, right to your doorstep, laboratory or loading dock. Inquire about special freight quotes for large shipments.
Our temperature controlled containers are perfect for shipping lab samples, vaccines, biopsy materials, liquids, and culture packs. Adding our gel packs provides optimum protection for items that need to be chilled during transit. Our 1-1/2" wall coolers will provide at least 48 hours of chill time during transit when used with our gel pack, dry ice, moisture guards or foam bricks. If you plan on using our gel packs, please leave enough room inside the container for the additional space required for the packs. It's best to order one size larger to ensure desired temperature control. foam cooler sizing mrboxonline.pdf (745.58 Kb).
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ABOUT SHIPPING.
If you are buying coolers in bulk - you need to have the freight requoted through our traffic department. Please contact 800-231-8806 - David Perlman or email: David@MrBoxOnline.com for a rate through our national truck carriers. You will get a response within 24 hours. When buying in bulk, our foam coolers are stretch wrapped to a pallet. Please let us know if delivery will be to a residence or a commercially zoned business. Please include your city, state and zip code.
Dry Ice Shipping:
If you are shipping FedEx please see this link for more information
Stock sizes as of October, 2016
2-piece foam coolers are pre-packed inside cardboard box
Click on the item# or size for more information!
26 sizes to choose from!
Q: What is the difference between Gel Packs vs. Dry Ice?
- Use Dry Ice for shipping FROZEN goods as Dry Ice will freeze everything in the shipping box.
- Use gel packs for goods to be REFRIGERATED.
- A combination of dry ice and gel packs will extend the shipping time by several days if the shipped items can be frozen for a short time or thawed for a short time. Note: Dry Ice temperature is extremely cold at -109.3°F or -78.5°C. Always handle Dry Ice with care and wear protective cloth or leather gloves whenever touching it.
- For Dry Ice, plan on using 5 to 10 pounds for each 24-hour period depending upon the quality of the insulated shipping container. Using our 1-1/2” thick containers will ensure an above average results. Dry ice can be purchased at your local grocery store or stores that handle refrigerated goods.
- Gel packs or moisture guards as a general rule, use one pound per cubic foot per day